Top Ten Tuesdays meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and this week’s theme is the characters we’d name childre/pets/plants after.
Here goes my top ten:
Five Characters I’d Name A Child After
1. Jorg: I’d name my son after Jorg from The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence. (Don’t judge!)
2. Tyrion: One of the best characters from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, he has quite a charismatic name. It sounds old school too.
3. Miriel:If I had a daughter I’d name her after the elf queen from the Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. In fact there are people who have done it, I wouldn’t be alone 🙂
4. Arya:My fav character from A Song of Ice and Fire, I’d name a daughter after her.
5. Rand: I’d name a second son after Rand from The Wheel of Time, for sure.
Ten Characters I’d Name A Pet After
1. Nighteyes: What better name for a wolf-like dog than the beloved wolf character from Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb?
2. Sirius: If I had a huge black Lab, I’d name him after Sirius black from Harry Potter. How un-original of me, but that was my favorite character and the name is just fitting.
3. Justice: I think I’d name a Pitbull after Jorg and William’s dog from The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence.
4. Wichtig: If I had a spoiled horse, I’d name it after the self-worshipping swordsman from Beyond Redemption by Michael R. Fletcher.
5. Nakor: If I had another mischievous kitty, I’d name it after this unforgettable and awesome funny dude from the Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist.
What is your top ten? Share in the comments!